Secondary Market Intermediaries Commerce and Education (SMICE)
Unified Society of Commodity Traders (USCT) Professional Commodity Traders (PCT)
Founder: Division of FTN Exporting Australia (www.ftnx.net) Establish 1988
International Best Selling Author and Trade Expert C/o: Davide Giovanni Papa
FTN Exporting is a registered business name with ASIC
Education: www.smice.net Trade: www.ftnx.net www.ftnexporting.com
SMICE is now officially our new educational website from 2020
From: FEB 26, 2020: Offer Ref: JAN0019
Please refresh page on each visit
SMICE Academic Doctrine for Intermediaries (SADI)
SMICE is our educational website offering an academic level orthodox educational service for home or corporate based first time ‘intermediaries and entrepreneurs’ wanting to learn the process on how to trade in large revolving commodities at the correct and acceptable ‘international level’ and how to act in a fast emerging business of the private ‘local or International agent or broker.’ Our leading and unique mainstream study is designed for ill informed self starters/learners wanting to trade in large scale commodities, possibly as a future career. While learning how to trade internationally you’ll be learning all the important aspect of agency as well. FTN Exporting ( Head Office) has global governance and influence on this unique first ever uniform SMICE study made for all home based novice ‘intermediaries’ attempting to conduct business internationally. This is the legacy that we leave to the business of international trade and Agency after n 32 years of educating private intermediaries on the correct trading application. Selling and buying commodities is big business. There is no other formal and legally defined study and trading procedures specifically made for intermediaries wanting to become a Professional Commodity Trader (PCT). Regardless what you have read online, we have been trading for 32 years and have created the only mainstream doctrine designed for use by the ‘Professional Intermediary and Entrepreneur.’ We created the first ever study for release on line in 2005 which has been maintained ever since. Compliments are ongoing as served from better minds than ours including bankers and lawyers. FTNX.net is the personal trading site of the author. SMICE is or educational site. Read the doctrine intently, follow procedures advised in our ‘bible’ of commodity trading, and chase down that one commodity deal for a life time of potential financial earrings secured on one single revolving transaction using the ‘brain’ rather than ‘brawn.’ Learn the simple to comprehend complex procedures and apply them intently as instructed and then enter the market place to practice, practice and practice every spare hour your have. Doing a reasonably good job correctly, over a good period of time equals success! Become a highly informed international trade specialist and don’t give up early! Open a business bank account, commence your study, give yourself 3 months to read SADI intently, then start trading ‘one step at time.’Evaluate on just how much you have learned / know within 6 months thereafter at the academic level. No comparable study exists in universities and colleges. Once experience is gained, this is the time to get serious about chasing that one large revolving deal. An applicant who is able to study intently and has a ‘reasonable’ grasp of English will learn a great deal about a complex subject matter in a short time. SADI is self protecting applications allowing the PCT to move forward or withdraw from a deal safely as confidence levels rise.
OFFER (A): SMICE SADI PDF PUBLICATION
COST:$US 1800.00 / 6 PDF SEGMENTS PDF “AS IS”
DOCTRINE PDF :OVER 1000 A4 PAGES PRINTED ON ONE SIDE / OVER 300,000 WORDS
SUPPORT: COMES WITH 6 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (Q&A ) UNITS
STATUS: SELF LEARNER / FIRST TIME TRADER
Ideal for first time self learners working from home or corporate office who wants to trade in commodities and study the procedures at their own pace. A self-learning applications.Applicant studies/reads the doctrine for up to 3 months and commence trading thereafter as instructed. Comes with normal standard USCT logo which confirms to other traders and USCT members crossing paths with you, that you are an informed trader and not just another ill informed intermediary. Study the doctrine become informed and secure one supplier as a highly informed specialist. Have a trading /study question you are unsure about? This offer comes with a generous 6 (minimum) valuable Q&A units valid for a standby period of 9 months, commencing one month after purchase is made. Ask question(s) by email in your in words, about issues of the doctrine, or when trading, you are unsure about before commencing to trade. Read SADI intently and commences trading one step at a time history will dictate the rest. No other support given.A small investment for a huge business potential is offered.Nothing else is required, as all the advice one could need to trade as a professional commodity trader (PCT) is served in SADI. Any new developments will be posted on www.smice.net which should be checked every month. Read the doctrine and follow its advice–history will dictate the rest. Cost includes having the world leading experts on standby to oversee your efforts as needed when Q&A units are used. We will get you going in the right direction as a Professional Commodity Trader (PCT). Offer Includes: SMICE LIBRARY ACCESS www.smice.net library as reset from February 2020 . The library will grow in 2020 to contain advanced trading advice in PDF, ideal for those trading over the longer term wanting to self educate on leading advanced principles of trade and related business. Access codes to download restricted material from the library valid until Dec 1, 2020.
- SADI Publication and 3 Q&A units valid for 3 months from purchased with no library access : Cost US$ 700.00
Payment via Pay Pal is made to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who want to pay bank to bank direct deposit, please ask SMICE for a Pro-forma invoice which will have our banking details.
- FTN Exporting owns SMICE.net and FTNX.net and is a long-serving PayPal member and is ranked a top PayPal seller.
- Please read terms and conditions intently as no refund is possible once payment is made.
- Please go to PayPal.com to make payment.
- You don’t need a PayPal account to send us payment.
- Select the PayPal button in PayPal site page marked “Send Payment To.”
- Forward payment to PayPal registered address: email@example.com
- Send a private email via firstname.lastname@example.org stating that payment was made
- PayPal takes up to 3 banking days to clear payment before publication or service will be advised to the applicant.(set up period is 3 days)
- PayPal payment by echeque not accepted as it could take up to 14 days to clear.
- In all cases: Purchase processed once your payment has cleared.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase:
As applicable and relevant to the purchase being made
- FTN Exporting (FTNE) holds governance over FTNX and SMICE
- SMICE .net is our current relevant educational website; past websites found are not relevant
- We have stated all relevant matters as they are, regardless if such matters seem negative, adverse or obtuse, to attract only applicants with firm trading intent.
- The study is designed for home-based or corporate entities wanting to buy and sell large scale commodities for the first time as a long term private business..
- We are offering educational services ‘no get rich quick’ scheme is offered.
- NO REFUND available, as this is a unique academic level formidable study owned and created by FTNX not found in any university college (Not Yet).
- The authors writing style is found on its websites. Understanding the authors writing style means the applicant will understand the doctrine offered to a reasonable level may be assumed.
- The doctrine has been tested over a very long period with professional entities. No guesswork applies.
- Trading success cannot be guaranteed as the abilities of every applicant is unique.
- What is guaranteed is that the doctrine breaks down complex matters to its simplest basis and can close deal legally and lawfully within International expectations, rules and laws.
- Applicant taking up the study MUST be able to read and write in English ‘ to a reasonable’ clear level ( not perfect, but good) and have a professional-looking email address.A website is not essential.
- Business or study via Internet cafe is not allowed.
- The trading procedures and advice served is made for home-based first-time intermediaries supplier and end buyers and can close commodity deals as per the expectations of current international trade rules and laws.
- No deal participation with FTNX/SMICE is made with the study aspect unless specifically offered as taken
- One way or another delivery of the doctrine is guaranteed
- If PDF doctrine cannot be opened by the applicant, FTNE has the right to send an agent closest to the applicants country/town to assist in opening a restricted PDF.
- Countries carrying sanctions with the USA may apply the doctrine within effected countries including Russia and Iran on the same basis as International trade rules and laws is a universal application
- The applicant taking up the study with the assumption that it is unlikely in the first year of trade / study, that the applicant will close a deal.
- If the applicant cannot financially affords to buy the doctrine and does so with the idea of closing a deal quickly; this is the wrong aspect to take, as an educational service is being offered.
- A USCT logo once served is used to identify peer to peer informed traders.
- USCT logo does not offer the applicant permission to represent FTN EXPORTING
- Those looking to secured an ITS / ITAF Certificate from FTNX with any offer made must prove they are informed by inserting with FTNX.
- Some applicants will close deals, some will come close and some never will for all their best efforts. This is the nature of any business application not just ours.
- In all cases, the applicant will learn a high-end aspect of ‘big’ business, agency, finance, contract formation, sourcing and trade. In this light being educated in much used global practices is never a waste of time.
- A business-minded person, who is working who has 12 hours spare over a 7 day week to study and later, 12 hours per week trading CONSISTENTLY week upon week are ideal candidates.
- The applicant is buying a license to look at your unique doctrine which is served for personal use only hence no refund is possible.
- When open Q&A or consultation is offered; FTNX may slow down response time when 15 units or more has been served in a ten month period.
- FBL Open support means no restrictions apply.FBL are special registered traders and brokers of FTNX who have direct access to advice and directives as an educational tool.
- Consult units are about servicing an applicant on any issues arising until the one issue has been resolved.
- Q&A units offered is not consult unless the word ’consultation’ is apparent, in where one question served receives a basic personalised reply within time limits offered
- A PCT may be listed on the FTNX site including email address unless stated otherwise.
- Mentored applicants have consult service applied.
- Dishonourable acts may cause applicant to be dismissed for any services provided.
Business Hours: FTNE Sales 7 Days per week 5.00 am to 11.00 am AEST
During Festive Season FTNE Trading office is closed from:
20th December 2019 to 1 January 2020
Not included in any offer made as to period of service.
Email Sales : C/o D.G.A.Papa email@example.com
Phone Numbers: No phone numbers provided online.
Prices may increase without notice ;
Contradicting terms found past website www.ftnexporting.com ; this website applies.